Thursday, August 30, 2012

UNREAL

Wow I have been neglecting this blog. Life flies by so quick. I am still working from home so that company worked out very well. I love chocolate but sometimes hate the junk that is in all the candy bars. I hate giving them to my kids but sometimes do :( I was asked to try the Unreal Brand of Candy by Buzz Agent ( I receive coupons and free products in exchange for my opinions - www.bzzagent.com) It is candy that has had some of the junk taken oput and replaced with stuff that is healthier for you. I tried the chocolate shell covered peanuts with my free coupon and got the chocolate candy shell and the chocolate caramel nougat with one of the buy 1 get 1 free coupons. I let my kids spilt the chocolate candy shells and sent the other to work with hubby. The companys claim is No corn syrup, no partially hydrogenated oil, no artificial ingredients, no GMOs, no preseravative and low glycemic index. I actually like the ones I tried, my kids asked why the colors were different, but had no problem eating them, and hubby said it was not much different than a regular candy bar. Here's the link to the chocolate candy shell one http://getunreal.com/unreal-candy/unreal-41/ you can view the ingredients from that link. I would purchase these instead of regular junked candy bars for my family - however they would still be an occasional treat and not a regular part of their intake.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you just followed my blog from the blog hop - the one about the shipwreck in the rogue river :). This is interesting but I think the name of the candy conveys exactly the opposite of what they want to be marketing - that theirs is somehow more like real food.

    I agree, it is easy to neglect a blog, but when you get it steadier you do have motor repeat visitors.

    Dixie

    ReplyDelete